Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Know Me better

Hey it's time for my top 5 strengths.


Magnetic- I guess that means that people get easily attracted to me. Yeah I can see how that is true. For I know how it feels to be left out so then why would you want other people to feel that way? It's not that that to include someone in something but if you do think it's hard then that's messed up. After all humans are a social being isn't that true :)

Adaptability- I can change with the current situation with no problem. I like to go against the flow and live life at a rocking pace for I hate being in a queue waiting for my turn. Whats the point to wait for your turn whilst you have the opportunity to prove yourself for your worth .

Be Positive- I like to encourage people and make the best of every situation. It's always a good thing to have some gnarly posi on your side. Downers are just not fun.

Self Assurance- I'm not sure if that means that I assure myself or if I assure others but either way it's a cool trait to have. It kinda goes along with the whole positivity thing. It helps me get through tough things by knowing that I can do it.

Learner- That sounds kinda lame. But it's true I do like to learn as long as it's something that I really want to know. But isn't that true for anyone? It just easily grabs my attention and I want to know more about it.

AND THOSE ARE MY CURRENT TOP 5 STRENGTHS!

No comments: